NJ Phone: 609-818-1555 * FL Phone: 561-247-1557

Friday, April 29, 2016

News and Updates

It's been a busy few weeks, and as I sit here in my desk at 7 o'clock on a Friday, I just wanted to take a moment to make a few announcements.

First, effective today, Franklyn Z. Aronson, Esq., who has been Of Counsel to our firm, is retiring. Frank, thank you for all your advice these last few years and I wish you all the best in retirement... although I know we will see you around the office quite a bit!

Second, I wish to welcome Jessica J. Sauer, Esq. as an associate to our firm.  She will be joining us in the estate planning department and also assisting on guardianship matters.

Third, Pierson W. Backes, Esq. will be officially joining our firm as Of Counsel in the estate litigation department.  As many of you know, Pierce and I have worked closely together for years, mostly with me working as Of Counsel to his firm with respect to estate planning matters.  Lately, we have had more and more contested probate matters and trust litigation cases, and I am confident he will be able to assist our clients in these matters.

Fourth, I wish to thank my wife, Asako, for all of her hard work over the past few months in getting our new website, www.Wills-Trusts.net, up and running.  Please let me know what you think and if there are any suggestions you might have.

No comments: