NJ Phone: 609-818-1555 * FL Phone: 561-247-1557

Friday, March 14, 2014

Excellent Guide on International Estate and Inheritance Taxes

While I have not had a chance to review it thoroughly to confirm its accuracy, I note that the accounting firm, Ernst & Young, has posted a detailed analysis of the estate and inheritance tax laws of almost every country in this brochure.

For those of you who have assets in multiple jurisdictions or are citizens living abroad, you should familiarize yourselves with these laws and hire competent counsel to asset you in minimizing your taxes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't really rely on what I study in the internet, especially when it comes to property, but that guide captured my interest. I think it will provide me plenty of concepts and guidelines about property.real state guide